Middle Child turned 5 this April. This picture was taken on her birthday...a new family tradition that includes a list of our favourite things.
- She absolutely loves dancing and counts the days to Saturday morning dance class.
- Little girl sandwiches are when Mommy and Daddy sandwich her in a big hug!
- Lattes = warm milk at bedtime.
- She still loves her asi's...her favourite is always Aunty Rhian's newest creation.
- She recently asked if she could do tap dancing in the Fall simply for the high heeled shoes!
- a favourite past time is arranging ALL of her dolls and stuffies for tea parties as seen here
The really rosy cheeks is a result of the makeup she secretly applied for this pajama/tea party
- Most days this little girl can be found with a marker in hand. We really enjoy her creative drawings....
She described this picture as her and I in a storm with smiles because we are together and we have umbrellas to keep us dry. She also said it was
her job to keep the butterfly dry. She got me down perfect as you will find me in a t-shirt and jeans most days. Middle Child is a girly girl and drew herself in a dress. She has told us she wants to be an artist when she grows up. I personally think she is well on her way at 5.
We celebrated her birthday at the Party Closet. Baba & Gido were here and unfortunately Grandma broke her ankle the day before she was supposed to leave and did not make it. Middle Child had lots of fun with her friends from school and dance and of course, cousin E. The girls dressed up, made bracelets, had their makeup & nails done and performed an amazing fashion show! Big smiles all around....
Middle Child certainly loves being the centre of attention! Look at the smile on her face while the girls circled around her...
Party crafts included personalized loot bag tags that could be reused for schoolbags, backpacks, etc.
Customized cutlery bags that are also available through paper by paperdolls and handmade photo cupcake toppers and cupcake wrappers. I must say this is still my favourite part of the kids parties!!
The "boys" joined us at the end for cupcakes and cake. Littlest Boy was too busy eating to take time to smile!As you can see, April was cold and we still needed our winter parkas.
Happy Birthday Middle Child!
You will always be our little bit little and a little bit big!