Friday, June 17, 2011

dance recital

Dancer or Toddler in a tiara? Hard to tell the difference, I know.
Middle Child dressed for her year end dance recital (in full makeup and hair piece) is a frightening thing! 
She is seen here with her dance buds, amazing jazz teacher and Daddy shortly before leaving for the recital. If there are two things this girl loves to do, it's pose and dance!!

Unfortunately the excessive makeup is mandatory. Should you try to send them to the performance without it, it will only be applied backstage by another Mother or volunteer while you are finding your seat in the theatre.
Despite my misgivings (I don't think I was meant to be a dance Mom), she is happy and cannot wait to start again in the Fall. This year she tells me she wants to do ballet, jazz, acro, hip hop AND tap...God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment