Friday, October 22, 2010

Top Five

The following is a list of top five reasons I have been neglecting my blog, friends and family. There never seems to be enough time in the day and unfortunately sleep and personal communication is the first to fall by the wayside. Hopefully this will help explain why I may have been out of touch for the last two weeks....

ONE...
Dr. Malloch's European Adventure thus requiring my presence full time in the office. I have come to the conclusion that I don't mind dentistry part-time however full time is enough to push me over the edge!
Hope you had a great time Ian, but so glad you are back!


TWO...
Wedding paperie and various other paper by paperdolls projects..although this really is a labour of love and should not count!!







THREE...
Free marketing work for the TMS Montesoiree Gala.
This has proven to be a huge project and I still have yet to design the event tickets...
What do you think of the poster?



FOUR...
The Great Kids Stuff Sale
I tagged almost 300 items of clothing and toys...I love this concept of recycling and feel good knowing most of this will be reused!

FIVE...
Appointments! For my bad knees, a CT for my jaw, the school hot lunch program and a parent teacher interview!

My Grandmother used to tell me, "If you want something done, give it to a busy person". She was right, somehow life carries on and everything gets done!
I am happy to report my schedule should be returning back to normal (well, my version of normal anyways) so I am posting six or so posts this weekend to catch everyone up on our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment